DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

5 posters

My girlfriend's wish has come true.

parson

My girlfriend's wish has come true. Empty My girlfriend's wish has come true.

Post  parson Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 am

I have previously posted about my girlfriend's desires to become an amputee. Two weeks ago she underwent an above elbow amputation of her right arm. I cannot disclose anymore information right now as to how she succeeded in her requests, but she is now adjusting to life as an amputee. She seems quite happy with her situation and will soon be getting fitted for a prosthetic arm.
    flowerpower

My girlfriend's wish has come true. Empty Re: My girlfriend's wish has come true.

Post  flowerpower Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:13 am

Wow! That is quite shocking news! Is she okay now? How is she adjusting?
    nplang

My girlfriend's wish has come true. Empty Re: My girlfriend's wish has come true.

Post  nplang Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Congratulations! I wish your girlfriend well. Hopefully she adapts to the changed life and finds it all right for her. I really envy her. I have been a wannabe for two decades and I am still looking for a surgeon to get my wish fulfilled. I pay almost anything to get an above knee amputation. I continuously pretend even in public and I sincerely hope to get it done. Is there a possibility to get the address of the surgeon of your girlfriend? He seems to be a reasonable doctor understanding the urges of wannabes. Please communicate the address to me
    linda

My girlfriend's wish has come true. Empty show me

Post  linda Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:01 pm

show me images of her
    Roberto

My girlfriend's wish has come true. Empty Roberto

Post  Roberto Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 am

Yes can u put the address plz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:44 am