DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

+2
Nicole
parson
6 posters

Now her friends think she is a real amputee!

parson

Now her friends think she is a real amputee! Empty Now her friends think she is a real amputee!

Post  parson Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

My girlfriend is an amputee pretender. Around the house, or sometimes when we are on vacation, she pretends to be a right arm amputee. I didn't like it much at first, but now it doesn't bother me. I must admit that when she tucks in her arm and pins up her empty sleeve, she really does look like an amputee.

On our last vacation she wanted to pretend out in public, thinking that no one that she knew would see her. Well, while we were out we ran into some of her old school friends that she hasn't seen for a few years. They were all shocked to see her and asked her how she lost her arm. She gave a pretty convincing story about how she recently had to have it amputated and did not yet get an artificial arm. The real kicker was when her friends told us that they were staying at the same hotel that we were staying at! This was on the first day of a two week vacation!

Thankfully, for the whole holiday my girlfriend did a good acting job, and she went everywhere pretending to be missing one arm. She was glad to finally come back home after the holiday and use her right arm again.

Now she is afraid her friends may come visit! What should she do?
    Nicole

Now her friends think she is a real amputee! Empty Re: Now her friends think she is a real amputee!

Post  Nicole Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Amputee her arm, she doesn't need to pretend anymore Wink
    StrongMusic

Now her friends think she is a real amputee! Empty Re: Now her friends think she is a real amputee!

Post  StrongMusic Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 am

parson, make up an excuse saying that her arm was grown on a rat by stem cell research and then reattached.
    janice

Post  janice Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 am

What a weird and funny story. How often does your girlfriend pretend she is missing her right arm? Did her friends come and visit yet?
    parson

Post  parson Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

janice wrote:What a weird and funny story. How often does your girlfriend pretend she is missing her right arm? Did her friends come and visit yet?

She now pretends more than half the time at home. No, her friends have not come over yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Now her friends think she is a real amputee! Empty This is unique

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Dear Parson,
    This is really a very unique story. I have seen a lot of stories in my live, but this one is perfect. Sounds like a wannabe... that is now 'doomed' to become a real amputee. My opinion about wannabes anyway is that they all should need to become what they really want. The pretending side can't go on for ever. Wish you and your girlfriend the best anyway. Melissa xxx bounce
    mafiafran

Post  mafiafran Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:03 pm

parson, make up an excuse saying that her arm was grown on a rat by stem cell research and then reattached.

Roulette
    online bingo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 am