DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

Audition.......Audition

jkdpfs62

Audition.......Audition  Empty Audition.......Audition

Post  jkdpfs62 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Hello to all in this forum.

First let me say how much I admire all that are on this forum for both their courage and remarkable will. All those on this forum have shown that people with disabilities, no matter what they are, are fully capable of achieving and doing wonderful and astounding things and for this I am truly humbled by all of you. It is also for this reason that I am writing this because I truly believe in the talent of the person despite the disability.

My name is Jose Martinez and I am the president of Survival Horror Entertainment. Presently I have a screen play for a project in the horror genre, specifically in the zombie genre. I am looking for an individual who would be interested in auditioning for a role in this project. The person I am looking for should have the condition known as sacral agenesis. I am looking for a male or female, 18-30 years of age. Acting or stage experience is a plus and interested party will have to audition for this part over a 2 day period with other cast members in full makeup and costume. All interested parties will be considered regardless if your SAG or not. The candidate who has the best audition will be given the role in the motion picture to be done after. All interested parties should send resume, photos and any qualifications they feel will be important in securing this role. The project is written by me and will be directed by award winning director Charles A. Addessi. We will begin to run auditions on August 15 running until August 28 so if interested you must turn in your resumes promptly. Please send all resumes and pictures to jkdpfs62@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from all the talented individuals out there. Good luck to all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm