DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

2 posters

New chick here and interested in exploring with you

bos2jo

New chick here and interested in exploring with you Empty New chick here and interested in exploring with you

Post  bos2jo Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 am

Hey guys,

So I found this forum thing and decided to give it a shot to see if I could find anybody to chat with about our little corner in the world of fetishes (blah, I hate that word). I'm just a normal girl in my mid-20's that happens to be attracted to amputees...particularly ak/dak amputees and pretenders, but it canbe all over the place.

In searching around on the internet...I cant seem to find anyone my age that:
    a) shares the same feelings
    and
    b) isn't super creepy about it

I'd love to connect with any of you and hear your experiences. I'm trying to slowly open myself up, explore, and accept how I feel towards amputees, rather than always having it locked up inside of me until I feel like I'll explode.
    I'm open to anything you want to talk about -- and hope to maybe find someone/ some people to start an open and honest dialogue with.

Thanks!

-A
    hortonwho1220

New chick here and interested in exploring with you Empty Re: New chick here and interested in exploring with you

Post  hortonwho1220 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:54 am

What would you feel about a guy who is completely limbless?
    bos2jo

New chick here and interested in exploring with you Empty Re: New chick here and interested in exploring with you

Post  bos2jo Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 am

intrigued... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:29 am