DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

2 posters

I saw an amputee woman with a hook for a hand.

flowerpower

I saw an amputee woman with a hook for a hand. Empty I saw an amputee woman with a hook for a hand.

Post  flowerpower Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 pm

I was at the local waterslide park with some friends when I saw a nice young mother that was missing her lower left arm. She was wearing an artificial arm that had a split style hook for a hand. What happened next was a little shocking! Her kid was misbehaving and she reached out with her hook and pinched his ear. Not only that, but she twisted his ear too with her hook and you could see that he was in pain. I wondered if she was so mean because she was missing her arm.
    Toranaguy

I saw an amputee woman with a hook for a hand. Empty Look out for her arm!

Post  Toranaguy Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 am

This is one to talk about isnt it, i wonder if she ever for gets about her metal arm and gos for the tighten the pony tail and hits her self in the head and then her hair would tangel in the hinging parts on her metal arm or going to the loo has she ever banged her bit trying to wipe,the poor thing she must be frustrated.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:53 am