DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

2 posters

amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com

candy8326

amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com Empty amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com

Post  candy8326 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 pm

I WEAR PROSTHETIC LEGS AND HAVE ONE HAND. I AM 27. I RESIDE IN LEXINGTON, KY. SERVICES: ANYTHING EXCEPT INTERCOURSE OR BJ.
    see profile
    Toranaguy

amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com Empty I think im in love!

Post  Toranaguy Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 am

Hi candy iv been thinking about you babe and i was wondering where you born an amputee or did you have something bad happen? I would love to meet you i bet you are as amazing and sexy as im thinking you are i hope we can talk soon.
    Toranaguy

amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com Empty I think im in love!

Post  Toranaguy Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 am

Hi candy iv been thinking about you babe and i was wondering where you born an amputee or did you have something bad happen? I would love to meet you i bet you are as amazing and sexy as im thinking you are i hope we can talk soon.

Sponsored content

amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com Empty Re: amputee fetish--triple amputee---27/f/ky/candy27rare.com

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 am