DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

4 posters

We need to make this forum bigger

luisfrom

We need to make this forum bigger Empty We need to make this forum bigger

Post  luisfrom Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 pm

There are so many small forums and message boards,yahoo groups for wannabees,pretenders,cast\crutch fetish and body identity integrity disorder out there,and i love them all.I realy wish we had the ultimate devotee,pretender,rec caster social networking site.What do you all think,can we make this site bigger
    flowerpower

We need to make this forum bigger Empty Re: We need to make this forum bigger

Post  flowerpower Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:47 am

I agree! There seems to be lots of members here, let's hear from you!! I am an avid devotee/wannabe. My wife pretends too sometimes but isn't into it as much as I am.
    luisfrom

Post  luisfrom Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

im glad your into pretending too.i wish there was a facebook for the dev\pretender thing
    armamp910

Post  armamp910 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm

First post here. I am surprised that there is not more postings/activity here.

I was looking for a forum (well, I found that) that has a little more activity. I don't think it exists.
    macamp

We need to make this forum bigger Empty What sort of activity?

Post  macamp Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:04 am

I am an arm pretender. What sort of activity are you looking for on this forum?
    luisfrom

Post  luisfrom Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 pm

im into casts,braces,crutches and wheelchairs.im not into amp stuff
    flowerpower

Post  flowerpower Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:16 am

As far as my pretending goes, I do leg cast, crutches, and SAK pretending. I also do e.s. pictures of a friend of mine who uses crutches.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm