DisabledPlanet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabledplanet for people who are disabled, and people interested in the subject disability.

3 posters

New here and interested in exploring

bos2jo

New here and interested in exploring Empty New here and interested in exploring

Post  bos2jo Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 am

Hey guys,

So I found this forum thing and decided to give it a shot to see if I could find anybody to chat with about our little corner in the world of fetishes (blah, I hate that word). I'm just a normal girl in my mid-20's that happens to be attracted to amputees...particularly ak/dak amputees and pretenders, but it canbe all over the place.

In searching around on the internet...I cant seem to find anyone my age that:
    a) shares the same feelings
    and
    b) isn't super creepy about it

I'd love to connect with any of you and hear your experiences. I'm trying to slowly open myself up, explore, and accept how I feel towards amputees, rather than always having it locked up inside of me until I feel like I'll explode.
    I'm open to anything you want to talk about -- and hope to maybe find someone/ some people to start an open and honest dialogue with.

Thanks!

-A
    CandT

New here and interested in exploring Empty interests

Post  CandT Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:45 pm

hi there. i have a thing for amputees to. im close to your age group to just in my twenties now ive never thought about being a pretender for somebody else. how about you? and how did you find out when you was attracted to amputees. hopeto hear from you soon
    bos2jo

New here and interested in exploring Empty Re: New here and interested in exploring

Post  bos2jo Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 am

Heyyy,

Cool to hear from you! Glad someone else is out there Smile

I have thought about pretending...and I've tried it a few times in the privacy of my own space, but I'm not that into it. But with that said, I wouldn't mind at all if my partner wanted me to pretend, and I'd of course love it if they liked pretending too. That would be fun. Of course I haven't had the guts to tell anybody that I've ever been with even though they've all be really open and understanding people.

And I've known for quite awhile that I've been attracted to amputees...probably since I was 9 or 10, though I don't have a distinct memory of the first time being attracted to one or what set it off. Such a strange thing. How about you? What are you attracted to about an amputee?
    CandT

New here and interested in exploring Empty heyy

Post  CandT Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:36 am

I'm not sure what attracts me to amputees. i was around 13.14ish when i saw a pic of a female amputee and ive liked it eversince. and like you ive never been able to tell people i know or have been with about it. i would probably pretend for someone as well if they would to. Smile also what are your favorite amputations?
    ampmen

New here and interested in exploring Empty Re: New here and interested in exploring

Post  ampmen Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 am

hi, I'm glad to know people of my age and this hobby that appeals to you I am pretending and I fake in the intimacy and it's fun for my
    bos2jo

Post  bos2jo Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

It's evolved over the years...I used to be attracted to only SAK amputees, but now I like DAK's, SBK's, and am now intrigued by above elbow stumps too. And I'm far more attracted to longer stumps than shorter ones, and I don't care much for prostheses. Such a weird attraction to have...but by talking more about it, it's helping me accept it more. How about you?
    CandT

Post  CandT Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm

im more into sak and dak but i still like all other amputations. its good to talk about attractions however weird Smile haveypu ever dated an amputee or anythig like that before? ive always wanted to date someone with an amputation but never have but would srill be cool to date or meet up with a pretender
    bos2jo

Post  bos2jo Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:34 pm

No I haven't, though to the people I've ever dated I've always wished I brought it up to them, on the SLIM chance that they felt the same way/would be intrigued by it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:49 am